| Jimbaran, Nusa Dua & Uluwatu Villas | 3 Bedrooms
Villa Selamanya welcomes its guests with the unforgettable ocean views. Selamanya in Indonesian means "forever" alluding to the concept of this tropical residence - the pleasure that is meant to never end. Located in a quiet lagoon of the popular resort area Tanjung Benoa, this villa welcomes its guests with the unforgettable ocean views. That, and a 20-meter-long swimming pool with Jacuzzi right on the ocean front, cozy pool-side gazebo and the statue of a meditating Buddha overlooking the pool and symbolizing balance and harmony.
Services & Facilities
- Capacity for 6 adults
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms: two bedrooms with king size beds and one with two twin beds (two additional beds can be arranged on extra charge)
- One baby cot and one baby high chair available free of charge
- Each bedroom is en-suite complete with built-in closet, bathtub, and indoor and outdoor showers. Master bedroom upstairs is equipped with a balcony, while the bedrooms downstairs offer terraces with direct access to pool and garden
- Living room with air conditioner and ceiling fans, kitchen, lounge area with TV and DVD, tiny inner garden with a fountain
- Open air dining pavilion with table for 6
- Ocean-facing gazebo adjacent to the swimming pool
- Terrace with sun loungers
- 20 x 6 m swimming pool with a jacuzzi
- Satellite TV, DVD and audio system in the living room
- TV and DVD in the master bedroom
- For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay; babysitter (extra/on request).
- Accommodation for 2 persons per bedroom. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in the parent´s bed.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom.
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival.
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet.
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities.
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o´clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Regular linen changing.
- Return airport transfers.
- Free usage of estate´s kayaks.
- Daily usage of comfortable 6-seater car with English-speaking driver for eight consecutive hours per day and until 11pm (excluding petrol, parking and toll fees), except day of check-out when the car is provided for complimentary drop-off to the airport or another location nearby, and for direct bookings only. Villa staff can organize additional cars for extended use for a nominal charge.
- Additional guests surcharge (for every additional person): USD 35 per night, including breakfast and additional roll-way bed; or USD 15 per night including breakfast, for kids under 12 years old if no extra bed provided.
- Private chef cooking fee is 35 USD / lunch or dinner or 45 USD / lunch and dinner plus ingredients by the cost.
- In villa Spa treatments.
- Yoga classes.
- Baby sitter.
- Laundry and dry cleaning.
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets.
- Car and driver overtime (after 11pm) and extra hours (over and above the complimentary 8 hours per day) are charged at Rp 70,000 per hour. Guests are responsible for payment of any parking and toll charges.
- Staff overtime after 9pm (100.000 IDR / hour/ 1 cook and 1 butler).
- Gratuities for staff members are welcome.
- estate boat usage (recommended for local trips only): 800.000 Indonesian Rupiahs (include tax and service charge) per hour include captain and petrol fee (not include fishing rods rent). Minimum booking is 2 hours.
- Full day boat trips and trolling / coral fishing is available upon request.